Friday, March 27, 2015

Welcome To Fitzville

Book !, Chapter (


            In the end, a plan was made. They were going to simply keep a look out for anything suspicious and investigate it if necessary.

            Francine just stared at them in shock. "That's it?"

            "YES," said Amber is exhaustion, "What part of 'not a super intricate and extravagant plan' do you not understand? This plan is great: it's short, simple, productive, and so on."

            "Whatever..." Francine then continued on Instagram, just flipping through.

            In the other room were Drake, Adam, and Will. They were discussing Halloween as well.
       
            "What do you mean you guys aren't coming with me?!" shouted Will.

            "We mean this, Will," Drake started, "Scaring kids on Halloween with bats, wolf howls, and chainsaws was fun, like, two years ago. It's getting old, dude."

            "But!"

            "No buts Will," Drake sighed, "I ain't doing it."

            Will turned to Adam and opened his mouth to speak.

            "No," said Adam sternly.

            Will turned away upset. He crossed his arms and pouted. "I thought you guys were my friends."

            Drake shook his head. "Will, you know very well that's not what we mean."

           "What's not what you mean?" A low, serious voice came from the hallway. At the door was Joe standing there, arms crossed.

           "Joe," whined Will, "They won't go out with me-"

           "'Cause I'm straight Will, and Adam's an Ace, and you know that. I've told you a thousand times. Plus I got a girlfriend."

           Which this is actually a lie. Yes, Adam is asexual, Will is homosexual, but Drake was born with a bisexual preference. He constantly lies about the fact he likes guys too, plus from watching them in the past Drake started to be more hostile once Will came out (the two are best friends at heart I swear). My analysis: Drake=slightly homophobic. That could possibly be a reason why he hates his father as well, what interferes with their chemistry. Maxwell was also born with a bisexual preference, but is more content and confident about it.

           Sorry about the interruption, I just hate it when Drake says he's straight.

           Continue.

           Will bit his lip in frustration. "Not what I was going to say, Drake."

           "Go on," said Joe.

          "What I was saying was they won't go out with me for Halloween! You know, doing the usually spooky stuff!"

          "C'mon, Joe," said Drake,"Back me up here! This whole scaring kid prank is getting old. WE'RE getting old. We're fifteen, Will, and I don't even know how old Adam is!"

          379 years and 2 months.

          Drake smiled. "C'mon, am I right?"

          Joe stood there. He pushed up his sunglasses. "Tradition doesn't end until all members of that tradition agree." He pulled Will's frail body to his side. Will standing next to Joe is like a stick standing next to a tree. Joe kept a straight face. "I'll come with him if you teenage losers won't."

          "What?!" shouted Drake, "But dude, you're like seventeen or something."

          Contrary, Joe turned eighteen back in July.

         "What is your point?"

         "Two points; one, your way to old to be doing stuff like that, and two, you're a teen too, so that made no sense!"

         "You made no sense as well," said Joe, voice deepening,"One, I don't care, I will make thunder and lightning to scare kids and make them piss themselves if it means going with Drake. Two, I'm a legalized adult. Want to try again?"

         All Drake could do was groan, as he knew the conversation is leading up to this: he AND Adam are going with Will, and possibly Joe. Great night! (cough cough, not for Drake)





No comments:

Post a Comment