Friday, March 6, 2015

Welcome To Fitzville

Book !, Chapter &


                One question is probably on your mind right now; if you guys are super hero-ish, what in the holy hell are you guys doing sleeping and playing video games and whatnot? Well I’ll tell you what. It’s as simple as the enemy hasn’t struck yet.
                THE enemy.
                To imply, ONE major enemy.
                Who, may you ask?
                You know those calculators and pianos that have the brand “CASIO” on it? No? Go check your calculator then because I bet $100 that thing is CASIO branded.
                Well anyways, not long back I worked in a facility that the designing of CASIO products were established that was set up right here in Fitzville. What I do, basically, is transform myself into Franky Tanner, 24 year old woman with short spiky hair and a mouthful of bubble gum. I was working with a man named Cassidy Banks. He was petite, all short and frail, but was pretty excited and passionate about his ideas.  He wasn’t really a bad guy. Trustworthy too, for I told him my secret about who I am. He was the only person who wasn’t associated with my cause that I have told them within this century. (2000s, in case you’re wondering). He never said anything about it to anyone.
                More often than not at work, the other employees would rag on him for his ideas, and that lowered his confidence a tad bit. But I’d always be there for support. One day he was in his office building something that straight up looked sketchy and dangerous, seeing as how he was wearing some sort of protection gear on his face and gloves (usually in his experimental down time, he’d smoke a pipe to relax himself, but he didn’t this time). Some of the rather unruly employees came in and starting doing their typical ragging, calling him a low life for bothering to do this. I watched at the doorway, because this time, I wanted to test him to see if he could handle the situation himself.
                Dear god I wish I had stepped in.
                They got physical on him, and he couldn’t put the fight. They eventually pushed him into his project, were he had gotten a small shard of it in his skin and electrocuted himself. At the moment I thought “Holy crap I gotta help him NOOOW”, but then I thought, “It’s just a small shock and small piece of metal, it shouldn’t hurt him that bad.” And I was right, it didn’t hurt him to bad. It made, stronger, in fact.
                But, in a very bad way.
                He stood up as they laughed and walked away from him. I watch him walk up to the man who pushed him down and BOOM! Punched him right down, full fury and force. I was so shocked.  Then I noticed something sparking within him, something unnatural (this is what those fancy shmancy scientists call “mutations”, kids!). He started to wham on the others without hesitation, and I saw him…change. His skin began to harden and body began to shift. His body grew thicker and he grew taller. His even hardened into metal and his clothes changed into something mechanical (what even). He grew and grew before my eyes and he eventually burst through the ceiling (about 15 ft). Dust and plaster eventually cleared up when I finally saw him. He looked, how do I say, robotic?  He stood over me, sharpened and hardened and everything. He looked like himself, except mechanic-fied.
                That was the day Cass went rogue and turned into The Casio
              

1 comment:

  1. I like the pacing of your story, especially when you have one line paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete