Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Welcome To Fitzville

Book !, Chapter *


                Obviously his name comes from the god damn company. He doesn’t even call himself that, it’s just a name I gave him after the fact.
                I’m guessing you might have another question to ask, maybe two.
                The possible questions being:
1: Why is he going rogue? What’s his plan?
That I can answer with just simply corruption. I’m still researching on what exactly caused that. (because I create life, this isn’t in my field, all this chemical electric whatnot)
His plan is probably something around, oh, I don’t know maybe DESTROYING ME BECAUSE I TOLD HIM MY SECRET SO HE KNOWS ALL THE POWER I HAVE AND WILL ENSLAVE ALL LIFE ON PLANET F***ING EARTH.
I’m sorry. That was uncalled for.
2: If you know that he’s got something evil planned, and you’re Mother Nature, why don’t you just beat him now?
Kid, it ain’t that easy.
Seriously, if it was THAT easy, I would change him back to good old Cass.
Also, because once he starts putting this plan in action, I’m going to send my little soldiers there to defeat him. This doesn’t include Xavier, though. He’s here more for support. He and a few others already got a hero thing going on.
Now that everything’s been explained, let’s get a move on.
Amber, Francine, and Cindy were in Francine’s room that night before Halloween. They were getting their costumes together, except for Francine. Francine has a job to do the next night, so she couldn’t go trick or treating. As I said before, she works for God as well. Why he decided to schedule something on Halloween I don’t know. It might have to do with age, since Francine is sixteen. Amber and Cindy are both two years younger than her, and were pretty upset she couldn’t come trick or treating.
That year Amber was going as gothic zombie girl of some sort and Cindy was going to be a witch.
“Cindy, you were a witch last year,” said Amber as she got on her costume. Amber then noticed the dress she was wearing. It was a lot shorter and looser than last year’s (and the year before that, and the year before that). So obviously, this was a little weird.
“What’s with new dress style?”
“Just in case,” said Cindy. She hung her dress up on a hanger and put it on Francine’s bed, where she scrolling through Instagram on her cellphone.
“Of what?” asked Amber.
“Of an attack,” muttered Cindy.
“When has there ever been an attack though?” Francine added.
Amber turned to Francine and gave her a “really?” look. “You’re questioning the psychic, Francine?”
Francine pondered. “Well, God hasn’t told me anything was to come yet.”
“Yeah, but,” Amber gestured to Cindy, “She’s PSYCHIC.”
Francine was silent.
Amber shook her head. “Do you know what a psychic IS?”
Francine nodded.
“Then what is the confusion?”
She shrugged.
                “Well, whatever then,” said Amber as she got her black and green wig out to brush it. “The point is Cindy’s probably right, so we should plan something before tomorrow night.”
                “What if nothing happens though?”
                “THEN WE WON’T MAKE IT A SUPER INTRICATE AND EXTRAVAGANT PLAN!!!” shouted Amber, arms flailing about.
                I myself can only pray.  




No comments:

Post a Comment