Thursday, October 9, 2014

About Me

Hello!

To whoever took the time to read this blog, thank you!

My name is Hannah. I enjoy drawing and doing different art projects. I have plans to be a comic book writer when I grow up, or possibly be a commission artists, which is someone who will illustrate something for someone in return for currency. Hopefully though, I will get at least one comic book out that was created, written, illustrated by me.

You're wondering who this guy is above huh?

That is my little mascot, The Panda. He is kind of an icon to represent me and my fursona (a fursona is an animal version of yourself sort of or an animal character you made)

But this entry isn't about him, it's about me, so I'm going to move on. *Panda makes a sad face and walks away* Maybe another entry.

So anyways, some more things about me. I love truffles. Specifically Lindt Milk-Chocolate truffles. They are truly amazing, and if you haven't tried one, you must. I also love pandas (der) because they are so cute and they deserve to be noticed more! I also love to make characters and such. I'm trying to figure out a way to tell the story of my own little series called "Welcome To Fitzville". I want to post it here, but it kind of contains explicit content. It's not entirely like that, but some of the characters and situations are bit on the "eh" side (like swearing, crude humor, or graphic events). deviantART is another option, I feel like that is reserve for my artwork and maybe a few written pieces.

My family is small, and I mean who lives with me and who is closest to me. It consists of my mom, dad, and little sister Lorelai. I have a cat name Teddy, a black gold fish named Edgar, and a speckled gold fish named Socrates. They have done a horrible deed that involves us going to Hershey Park for a week and there being four fish there before we left. Can never look at them the same way again. Nope.

As far as interests go, there are two things I am really a nerd/geek/dork/so into you don't even know about. Number one is gemstones or minerals. I LOVE gemstones, and my favorite used to be amethyst but now it is lepidolite:

This thing. Isn't it pretty? Most people probably don't know what this is.

The second thing I adore is creepypasta, which are horror stories on the internet. Some people make their own horror characters and write stories on wattpad, google.docs, or deviantART (those are the stories I usually put there). I have my own character, Night Shadow:
My friend drew this picture, but this him. 

(Btw I don't know if you can tell but I like purple as well)

Well, that's about it for me! Hope you enjoy my first entry!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked reading about you! I look forward to seeing you're posts(:

    ReplyDelete