Thursday, December 11, 2014

Welcome To Fitzville

Book !, Chapter $



            That night S.I.M.O.N. had been awoken by his slumber by a horrid nightmare. Hearing his cry, and as a true leader and Bro, Joe rushed out of bed and to S.I.M.O.N.'s room. He knocked on the door and called for him. "Come in," replied S.I.M.O.N., trembling.

            When Joe entered the room, he found S.I.M.O.N. with his blanket around his body, as if he was hiding from something. Joe sighed. "Are you alright?"

            "Not really," he said, "To be honest, I'm a little chilly, and well I think I crapped my pants."

            Joe fell silent. "That's nice..." said Joe awkwardly.

            "Sorry. I just got really freaked out by my dream."

            "What happened in it?"

            S.I.M.O.N. sighed and moaned with disturbance. "Well, I was in dark place; it was mix between a lava pit and a cave. I was walking around and looking at different kinds of gems and minerals. They were glowing, and there was a trail of them running down a path. I followed the path to what looked like a spider's web, with fairies of my kind tied in the webbing. However, they shrieked at the sight of me, and told me to scram off, calling me a tyrant and such. But then I became aware of what they were truly screaming at."

            "What were they screaming at?"

            "Me."

            "Um...what?"

            "Let me elaborate."

            "Please do."

            "I turned around to see a giant...spider thing. It was like a half fairy half spider monster. It had a lower body of a spider, like a centaur but with spider legs instead of horse legs. But it had arms like mantis arms, except not green. They matched the color of the spider legs. But the exoskeleton, I guess, was almost rocky, because it looked like it grew off in chunks off the body, rather than having it naturally blend together."

            "This is very vivid detail for a dream."

            "Well, it happened. There were six more smaller mantis pincers on its back, again, looking a bit rock-like."

            "So, ultimately, it had sixteen legs?"

            "Yes for Mother Goose's sake can I finish the freaking story?"

            "Yes. Sorry."

            "Anyways, the most shocking part about this monster was his face and midsection."

            "Why the midsection?"

            "OH MY GOD JOE. SERIOUSLY."

            "I'm just saying, it's fairly specific."

            " And I'm just saying shut the hell up. Questions afterwards."

            "Very well."

            "Thank you. So, the midsection and face were very familiar to me, because well...it was me. Except with a bunch of red glossy eyes  on my chest and face, and I had these huge, like, three inch long fangs."

            "What was the color of the spider parts?"

            "Brow- wait why does it matter? You've been blind since the day you were born!"

            "Just making sure you're okay. Generally when you're in your, 'out of gourd freak out' moments, you tend to forget things like I'm blind, Will hears more voices then yours, and Cindy has three eyes."

            "Oh. Gotcha."

            "You seemed panicked."

            "Well, thank you for caring." S.I.M.O.N. sighed. "So anyway, upon looking at the...THING...I was terrified. Like, fell down terrified. It stood above me and uttered only a two words before it jabbed me with a pincer and I woke up; 'I'm waiting'."

            "Huh...interesting."

            S.I.M.O.N. grabbed Joe by the shoulders and shook him back and forth frantically. "What does this mean Joe?! What does this mean?!"
            
            Joe gently pushed S.I.M.O.N. away. "I don't know. Just please calm down, it might have been just a bad dream. 'Kay?"

            "Okay..."

            "Goodnight."

            "Goodnight." S.I.M.O.N. fell back asleep as he thought about happier thoughts, like other times when Joe stuck out for him. He was like an older brother to him, unlike the way he was to everyone else, which was a leader, even bossy.


            If only...

1 comment: